So I know I’ve been MIA for almost a week now, but I’ve been occupied with caring for my mom. She had surgery done on Monday and I’ve been busy taking care of her for most of the time and doing all of the chores around the house too. But I’m back now so no need to worry.
I have quite a few updates to bring you in this post so let’s get started…
- The night before Halloween, I ended up going to this guys house who we’ll call the St. Louis Firefighter. He was previously a firefighter but now works for the government doing Water Safety. Anyways, he invited me over but I didn’t come over until 12:30 in the morning. We were laying down on some pillows in his living room and we watched Serendipity (which I’ve never watched but he suggested it) and then I ended up falling asleep. He woke me up, which triggered something in him to start holding me and there was somewhat a lot of tension between him and I. Well, we ended up going to his room and cuddling and some foreplay began to ensue, until he stopped himself and told me, “This isn’t me… I don’t normally do this and I don’t want to disrespect you. I want to take you out on an actual date first… I’m so sorry.”When he said that it made me see him in a different light and I respected that, so I left and we had said we would see each other again. Well, we did see each other again, but we had actually ran into each other on Halloween at a hotel (he was staying there and my friend was staying there too). We waved at each other and that was really it. I know, that was so anticlimactic.
- Now on the night of Halloween, I had so much fun and it was really low-boy drama. Started the night off with my friends from high school, pre-gamed at one of our friends boyfriends apartments, then we walked with my friends and his friends in our costumes. After that I ended up meeting with one of my best friends (who’s my old co-worker) and her friends and went to a club and ended up staying in our friends hotel room over night. A few days later, my most recent ex-boyfriend (I haven’t written about him yet but believe me, he WILL get his own post) texted me and asked if I had fun on Halloween. I asked him how he knew where I was on Halloween (he used the actual place where I was at but I’m leaving it out to continue my anonymity) and he responded back saying, “Because you passed me twice that night.” I was really shocked because I figured I would’ve seen him if he was there (and I wasn’t even that drunk at that point in time) but I guess it just shows how much work I’ve done to forget about him. He said I walked past his friends (who I knew really well) and he even tried to wave me down but I didn’t see him. I think it was meant to be that I didn’t see him because I don’t know what I would’ve done if I did. But I imagine I would’ve either turned the other direction, jump on him, or attempt to stab him with my sword (I dressed up as a Gladiator Woman thing and my sword and shield were SO dope.)
- I was supposed to go on two dates, one on Monday night with one guy and one on Tuesday night with another guy, but they both had to cancel (Monday guy had to take care of his kids, but I’m seeing him tonight so I’ll keep you posted on that one! And Tuesday guy got sick but I’m going to see him next Monday so I’ll keep you posted on that one too.) So I ended up texting this one guy I was talking to months ago named the Bearded Artist (remember the Samoan Bronco from post I – ii? Refer to that to remember the story on that one, but I actually met the Samoan Bronco because of the Bearded Artist). I texted him because normally he always randomly texts me to check up on me and catch up with me to see how I’m doing, so I thought I’d return the favor this time. Well, we ended up texting so much that we had planned to see each other Tuesday night, before I had to pick up my brother from work. I met him at a park that he was working out at, parked behind him, jumped in his car and we just talked for a little over an hour, but he kept grabbing my hands to touch his beard and then took and played with my hands to slowly ease into holding my hands…. I could feel the sexual tension between him and I, but I don’t ever make the first move. So I had to leave by the time he was getting confident, but he wanted me to come over to his place after I picked my brother up. Well I tried to text him but he must’ve fallen asleep (he got another part time job so he’s much more exhausted than usual), but I took his hat before I left his car, so it’s kind of a guarantee that I’ll see him in the near future 😉 haha.
- Last night I went on another date with the History Teacher (please refer to post VI in regards to the background info on him) at a seafood restaurant I’ve never been to but I’ve heard great things about. Anyways, he’s been trying to plan when to see me since our last date, but I’ve been so busy (as you can tell through my posts haha). He picked me up last night, but I was so full because I had already eaten dinner an hour before he got me. We had a nice time kinda… He talked the night away, and I just kind of sat there and nodded my head, trying to be a nice date. But we got in his truck and I got a really bad headache so I wanted to go home. While I closed my eyes, he went for the kill and kissed me. Now, I’ve kissed him before, but it really wasn’t that great to be honest… kind of slimy >.< But he’s a nice guy so I didn’t want to be a bitch y’know? But I cut the night short last night and he wants to see me again…. but I’m just not too sure about this one.
- Because I’ve basically been off all week, I’ve been able to talk to my London Man (refer to the first post about this guy) much more than I usually have time to. I’m busy and so is he, but it doesn’t help that he’s about twelve hours ahead of me either. I was actually supposed to fly to London this week to see him for the first time, but he has to get surgery too. So he told me a few days ago that he would actually come to the Rock with his son in January for almost the whole month! He also dropped the L word with me and told me he loved me, which is kind of big for him to say because he isn’t very emotional at all. I don’t know if I’m quite there with him yet, though I do care about him a lot. But I’m hoping everything falls into place because I’ve been talking to him for a year and a half now and it would be great to figure out if things could work between him and I. So we shall see where things go with him once he comes here.
- I’ve also been talking to this other guy off and on for the whole year really. His friend lives across where I live in these apartments and him and his friends usually stand outside on the road after work and just drink and talk. Well there was one night many months ago where he was kind of buzzed and parked in front of my car and was trying to reverse out of it and tapped my car and I got pissed because I saw it coming. Anyways he came up to apologize to me that night and after that he kept asking me for my number but I ended up giving him my KIK account instead. Anyways, he hit me up randomly a few nights ago, although it really wasn’t that random because he was across at his friends place. So I knew he wanted to see me but I barely check KIK anymore so he never got a chance to see me. Oh well haha.
- The Rugged Dredger and I have been somewhat talking again, nothing crazy. Just as friends, but he’s talking to some other girl so I kinda don’t even want to create any type of friendship between us already. Idk, we’ll see.
- Last update: So I’ve been messaging this guy on Instagram who we’ll call Mr. Jiu Jitsu. It was funny because it seemed pretty random how he added me on Instagram and then like a bunch of my photos on there too. But two weeks ago he actually DM-ed me and we started talking that way and come to find out, he’s one of my friends from high school’s cousins. He told me he actually texted my friend weeks ago, asking about me, who I was and wanted to get to know me and take me out. She told him I was taken by my ex-boyfriend (who I really wasn’t actually with, but I was somewhat seeing him) and said he didn’t stand a chance haha. Well he said he didn’t care and decided to message me and try to talk to me because he said he’s really interested in me. I think he’s gonna take me on a date when he gets home because right now he’s actually in a different state competing in Jiu Jitsu tournaments. It’s pretty cool, he’s actually sponsored by companies to fight and gets money and exposure in the sport for it, and I’ve never met someone who does that. He gets back to the Rock next Friday, competes on the Saturday after and then he wants to see me. So we’ll see how that goes too haha.
I think I’m gonna stop this post here guys, and I promise I’ll continue with my past stories from a few posts ago in the next post. Have a great weekend!
Keep it classy never trashy,
XOXO LadyLust from the Rock