XV. King Kong

Okay guys, I’m about to spill some major updates/stories because there’s been a lot of action going on for the past few days… So here we go:


The Bearded Artist and I have gone through a whirlwind of happenings the past two weeks. I kind of freaked out on him because he’s been so damn busy with work and family things that I haven’t been able to see him at all. And on his one day off he had last Monday, he ended up going to his friends house to help her out instead of coming to see me, when I felt like I was patiently waiting to see him. Well that turned into one BIG fall out we had and he ended up saying he wasn’t sure if he wanted to continue things with me… I was of course so upset but I understood his reasoning. Well after giving him his space, I realized that the only way to get with him was to keep myself busy… So what did I do to keep myself busy you ask? That’s right, I joined Plenty of Fish… Hahaha.

(I know, it’s kind of messed up that in order for me to give The Artist his space I have to be talking to other guys. But I guess it’s the whole “if he won’t give me attention, I’ll get it from someone (or someones) who will” thing lol. It’s been working pretty well so far, as you’ll soon find out.)

I believe it was last Tuesday night I joined and once I did, my fingers didn’t stop texting to the guys that came across my profile. I’ve never actually had a POF account before so it was interesting to see how it works, it kind of reminds me of OKCupid, but anyways. After going on that site, I’ve found a few good suitors for myself, not physically, but intellectually. However, I ended up finding this one guy’s profile and just thought he was TOO damn hot to pass so I looked at it, and right when I did, he ended up messaging me


Note to all you ladies on dating sites: I don’t EVER message a guy first, and neither should you. Let them come to you because if they really wanna talk to you, they will.


Now, on dating sites guys, there are a set of rules you should ALWAYS abide by that are fixed to your needs and likes. For example, if a guy is younger than me, I don’t talk to them on a relationship level. If there’s no picture of the guy, I don’t talk until he puts one up. I also tell them not to ask for my number because if I wanted you to have my number, I would’ve given it to you already, right? Rules like that lol.


For this guy however, all rules went out the door, not only because of how attractive he is, but because of the info he gave on his profile too. I gave him my number within two messages we sent back and forth and we started texting that night. We ended up planning to meet up and go out together on Friday night to a club to dance because he said he like dancing (which got me really excited because I love to dance and it’s nice to have a guy to dance with lol).

There have been many other guys attempting to talk to me too, but I can’t use my phone at work and by the time I get off of work I’m so exhausted and/or busy that I don’t have time to go on the POF app, which is funny because I haven’t been this busy in a few, but I think it’s because Christmas is soon approaching and there were just so many things going on this past weekend for me.


Moving onward…. Friday comes and he had asked me to dinner, but my grandma was visiting (she doesn’t live on the Rock) and she wanted to take my mom and I to dinner, and he too had family visiting so he went to dinner with them. I had gotten home at around 8:30 pm, thinking he would be on his way soon…. But there I was ready by 10pm and he hadn’t answered my texts or calls…. So I ended up almost falling asleep until he texted me back saying there was some family drama, but he was on his way to pick me up. I wore this taupe pleather jacket, a flowing cream top, and jeans, with my lashes and make up on POINT and my hair in beach waves. He had this tight gray-blue thermal on and jeans and he looked SO cute, especially with his muscles bulging out of his shirt….


Anyways lol sorry, he picked me up in his new red Jeep and we drove to downtown to this bar that I knew was chill but had some good drinks and music that would be suitable for the both of us. He’s 29 and I’m 24 and our tastes in music are similar, but because he’s a bit older than me, he’s more into the 90s RnB and Rap type of stuff, which this bar/club played. We went to the back bar got some drinks and went out to dance but I definitely wasn’t drunk enough or loose enough to start dancing with him because I was slightly nervous being around someone I had just met. But he kept smiling at me, holding me making sure I felt comfortable and safe, and we attempted to talk in the club though the music was really bumpin’. We had tanked those drinks, and got a few more back at the bar, though after the third round of drinks, I was finally feeling okay to dance so we went out and danced to the music, him pulling me closer to him and me holding on to his shoulder and hip. There was this one song that came on that’s reminiscent to the Electric Slide that I was trying to show him the dance to, but he just wanted to watch me dance instead of him following me lol. While we were dancing there were a few songs that compelled him to pull me closer to him and once he did that, he ended up kissing me. It was really hot haha I can’t even begin to describe it, but it felt like no one else was there, just him and I.


We kept drinking and dancing, but that place closed at 2 am, so we left and ended up going to this other bar that served some food. Well when we got there they had stopped serving food by 10 pm but there was a guy selling hot dogs so we ate those and once we were done he took me back home, but instead of me leaving, we ended up talking until 4:30 in the morning. He ended up spilling and confiding in me about his past, about the things he’s seen and his rough upbringing and he didn’t know why he was saying what he said to me, but he knew he could be real with me I guess. He had asked if I wanted to come over to his place and I agreed, so we drove to his place and we fell asleep together at like 5 am.




I woke up at 8:30 the next morning but I had a lot of things to do that day so I was trying to be conscious of the time, but it was so hard to do that because I was so exhausted. But he was laying next to me and we ended up watching The Interview on Netflix and we talked about going to get breakfast because he had to go to work at 10:30 and I had a rehearsal to go to at noon. I had told him that he reminded me of an ape, and I then called him Monkey Man, just because the way that he’s built. But he then proceeded to tell me that he calls his parts down THERE King Kong. Hahahaha. I immediately started to laugh because I hadn’t seen his thingie yet, but once that was said we ended up making out, which is when he then climbed on top of me, took my pants off and… well you know what happens next haha. During that however, he ended up giving me this huge hickey on my neck (which was HUGE), but I didn’t care because I could definitely see why he called it King Kong… Haha. After that, we went to breakfast, with me wearing his shirt, my lashes still in tact, and the huge ass hickey on the front of my neck (I know, I’m a hot mess haha). We had a nice time though and then he took me home.


While he had work, I had a rehearsal from 12-4 and then I had to hurry and get some last minute groceries to bring to my friends house because we were going to have a gingerbread making party, which I had planned to make spiked hot apple cider and smores dip. I had a great time with my friends, catching up, eating, drinking and making gingerbread houses, but another friend of mine had asked me to go out with her and her other friend that night for the other friend’s birthday. I really wanted to, but I was exhausted from only having 3 1/2  hours of sleep, plus I had to wake up at 6 the next morning to go to church, so I bailed on her and I knew she was bummed, but I had told King Kong (I guess that’s what we’ll call him haha) that I would come over and bring him some of the smores dip because he said it sounded yummy.


I ended up getting to his place close to midnight and he fell asleep but woke up to bring me inside. Though I had planned to leave after I dropped the dip off to him, we ended up cuddling and I just said screw it, and decided to wake up early to get back home by 6:15 and set my alarm and stay over.




I woke up at 5:20 am and naturally so did he, but we continued to cuddle for a few more minutes before I had to leave. Well one thing led to another and King Kong started to touch me all over, and I felt his king kong awaken haha. He pulled me on top of him and intercourse began to ensue… He put me on the bottom after I was done on top and it felt so amazing…. But I had to hurry and leave because I had to make sure I was home on time. And thank sweet Jesus I made it back in time, even after all of that happened earlier in the morning lol.


I haven’t seen him since then but it’s because it’s the work week right now, though we are planning on going to a movie and maybe spending Christmas Eve or Christmas together, so we’ll see where that goes lol.


I have another update as well, but I think I’ll save it for the next post since this one is getting lengthy lol.


Have a Merry Christmas everyone! Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, my stories… I know this is a busy time of year, but I’m so grateful for you.


Keep it classy never trashy,

XOXO, LadyLust from the Rock





Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s